You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo: Trying to find an HDR/Panorama workflow for Capture One

Hi,

I am trying to find a HDR/Panorama workflow with Capture One. I can select the target images and select "Edit with" but then Affinity opens each document separately. Is there a way to create a panorama/HDR from the open documents instead of selecting from disk? This would be very useful. I haven't used Lightroom in a while but I'd guess it will have the same problem.

Or is there a workflow for this already?

+1 I have the same problem with Lightroom.

It would be nice to have better Affinity integration into Lightroom (like PS).

"Combine to HDR in Affinity Photo"

"Combine to Pano in Affinity Photo"

"Open in Affinity Photo as Layers"

• 2 years later...

I just switched from Photoshop to Affinity and I am finding the same issue.

It would be as simple as having a catch on the file name sequence and subsequently, a dialog asking if one wants to open each file independently or for a panorama / hdr merge.

I am really frustrated about having to select files manually to do that.

You seem to be asking for a combined effort of Capture 1 developers and Affinity Photo developers. This would be a highly improbable scenario. What is the problem with the current situation? It must take you about 30 seconds to export from C1, then import into AP as HDR or a Panorama.

John

Windows 10, Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Designer 1.10.5 and Publisher 1.10.5 (mainly Photo), now ex-Adobe CC

CPU: AMD A6-3670. RAM: 16 GB DDR3 @ 666MHz, Graphics: 2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GT 630