dangie

Downloading Affinity Photo onto 2nd Computer

I've recently bought Affinity Photo for Windows and installed it on my main computer. Now I would like to install it on my laptop as well.

When I go onto the Affinity Photo download page it comes up with the payment screen. Where do I go from here? I don't want to be charged twice. Thank you.

Hi Dangie and welcome to the forums :)

To redownload Affinity Photo, please visit:

https://affinity.store

Click on the Sign In option in the upper right corner and use the details you purchased Affinity Photo with.  Once logged in you'll be able to access the download from the Downloads and Product Key section.

I purchased Affinity on Apple Store. 

I wanted to re download on my Ipad. How do I go about it. I followed above instructions but nothing happened. 

My Apple account, my Affinity account. None works. Keep saying my email or password is wrong.

Hi Sassa,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Currently there's no Affinity apps for iPad. The version you purchased on the Apple Store is for Mac computers and is installed automatically when you purchase it using the App Store app.

The link posted above by @stokerg is for those who want to purchase Affinity apps for Windows (or re-download them). There's no need to create an account there if you don't use a Windows PC unless you want to buy Affinity Designer Workbook (the official Affinity Designer guide) which we also only sell through the Affinity Store.