You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Visibility checkboxes covered by stacked adjustment layers

Hi all,

there's a minor UI glitch (in my opinion) - the visibility checkbox gets hidden, if there's many adjustment layers stacked "behind" the element. See the attached screenshot.

It would be more practical to have the checkbox available while clipping the rest of the stacked layers behind it (it's usually still necessary to expand the parent layer in order to see all the stacked layers, anyway).

Thanks!

post-3178-0-81108000-1479327631_thumb.png

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

• Staff

Hey Lojza,

Windows gets a horizontal scrollbar that was implemented to fix long layer names (I believe) but on the Mac I think they decided to not include this. I can certainly double check for you. I think the answer for the time being is to expand the parent layer like you said.

Hey Lojza,

Windows gets a horizontal scrollbar that was implemented to fix long layer names (I believe) but on the Mac I think they decided to not include this. I can certainly double check for you. I think the answer for the time being is to expand the parent layer like you said.

Thank you Chris.

Actually, I'm OK with the long layer names being truncated. What bothers me a bit is that I cannot quickly hide / unhide the layer - in such case as on the screenshot, I have to unfold the layer first to have the visibility checkbox available.

UX/UI designer, IT analyst & consultant, Business Architect at Cool Ticket (www.coolticket.co).

MacBook Pro 13'' Early 2015, 3,1 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3, Apple Thunderbolt Display 27'' (2560 x 1440).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.