You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Beta 1.5 11 Help

Hi all!

Made a quick and dirty help text-document (TextEdit app) for AP Mac Beta 1.5 11 with working links (as long as the Serif people don't mess with the links :-) ) This quick one opens a new window for each link so not so nice but hey...

Mac Affinity Photo Beta 1.5 11 Help.rtf

/CekariYH

English is a funny language, seldom it spells the words like I do...

Thanks.  That will be quite handy for reading through the Help files in spare moments.  I've been trying to just work my way through start to finish since I've discovered several things that I didn't even know I wanted to do.  And this will make it much easier to do. 

...since I've discovered several things that I didn't even know I wanted to do...

Haha, same thing happens to me, and I prefer not to have a floating window in the way as the help system do.

Sadly the the textile and the links don't coop with my iPad... love reading manuals in my bed before sleep, even tho when I find something really nice I just have to test it :-) 

/CekariYH

You can disable the floating mode of the help window via this Terminal command:

defaults write com.apple.helpviewer DevMode -bool true

Nice, thanks!

/CekariYH

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.