You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Resize document to 0px will crash program

Resize document (or canvas) with one side set to zero and the program will crash

see attached

post-17958-0-54014000-1479136140_thumb.jpg

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Problem with resize document to 0 is fixed in 1.5.0.38

But you can still resize the canvas to 0 and it will crash the program

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Since 1.5.0.38, resizing the document to 0px no longer crashes the program as now the 0px value is automatically changed to 1px, so this is fixed.

But you can still resize the canvas to 0px which will crash the program

I mention it because the list of fixes in 1.5.0.38 includes

• Fixed Resize Document crash if any value is zero

But only half the problem is fixed so just ensuring someone has another look at the canvas resizing to 0px bug

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.