LilleG

Current Brush highlighted in Brushes Panel

It would be helpful if the currently selected Brush remained highlighted in the Brushes Panel.  It highlights when you select it but as soon as you click on the canvas the highlighting disappears.  If it stayed lighted until you chose a different brush, much as the Layer panel does, it would be much easier to return to an area that needed a bit more work or just some touch-up.  

<Edit>  Dunno' what the glitch in my system was but it corrected itself right after I posted this.  So, if a moderator would delete this, please.

Hi LillieG,

Hm, Designer stays highlighted and I would have expected the same in Photo. I'll look into it and find out if this is a bug or a request. Thanks :)

Edit - Just checked Pixel Persona and it does the same. I think this may be expected so this is probably more of a feature request. I think it's a great idea though.

Ah, the Windows version remembers it in Pixel Persona. We definitely have something here... 

Update - I've logged a bug against the Mac because Windows retains the current brush and I think this would be the desired behaviour.