Sign in to follow this  
SilverHawk

Designer - export to json or xml

I'm moving this thread to the Feature Requests section. The dev team also monitor/participate/reply actively here in the forums so they are aware of new requests and suggestions from users.

MattP is the Project lead on Affinity Designer but all developers/serif staff are here too. Just look for the "Staff" badge below the avatars to identify them.

This was requested over two years ago now.
This is the only thing preventing our graphics team from switching to Affinity at the moment. 

I'd add that it'd be very helpful to be able to create some kind of hierarchy in the slices export (and have their positions be relative to their parent slices)

We're using ExportKit and Photoshop at the moment, but the licence for ExportKit is super expensive. We'd love to be able to use Affinity for everything. 

sig2.png.950594012af1a9c5582236e0a457cd0a.pngsig1.png.975f263a1c12b5aec3f87a4541eb33ef.png

Illustrator, Designer, 3D Modeller (In that order) - Open for commissions - Check out my art Instagram or follow me on twitter or like my Facebook page. Phew!