Sign in to follow this  
Dale

Free live training session

Found this on Twitter, a free live training session for Affinity Designer run by Elaine Giles at macbiteslearning.co.uk!

6th November, 8pm GMT, just needs a web browser and Flash or a mobile app.

http://macbiteslearning.co.uk/affinity-designer/

Thanks Elaine and best wishes.

Dale.

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Work: Intel i7-6700, NVIDIA Quadro K1200 and Intel HD 530, Windows 10   |   Home: Intel Q6600, NVIDIA GTX950, Windows 10

Registered and all that for this one, but the moment I found out that it used Flash and Adobe's "conference" (don't recall what market speak they used to describe it) stuff, declined to attend/view. It wasn't the people putting it on, it was the mode of how it was distributed. Yes, my mistrust of Adobe goes that far, esp. after the "adobe reader" fiasco a week or so back. 

Glad it was good and well-done, nevertheless. 

(I am dreading the spam I'll get from BriteEvents, since the only way to sign on for this event was to actually register on the website and verify via e-mail.)

2014 iMac, 3.5 Ghz Intel Core i7, Secondary Samsung SyncMaster B2430 display, 16GB RAM, MacOS10.12 || Magic keyboard w/numeric keypad, wireless trackpad, Kengsington Edge Trackball, Wacom Pro Large tablet || Flux Capacitor in a secure location

---

I encourage kids to go ahead and play on my lawn. I mean, how else can I make sure the death-traps work?