You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unity can't read the file format

Like the image, Unity can't read the Affinity file format.

Spine is an extension of Unity tool. I see Affinity support  Spine has been, I am very happy.The PSD file in Unity can preview directly, and is directly used as Texture, Unity will read PSD file preview in final and Texture.And Affinity cannot be identified in the Unity, the Unity of the identification of interface should be open, many software file format Unity can support, for example: Blender/C4D/Photoshop/Maya / 3DsMax, hope Affinity can be identified by the Unity, it can be seamlessly for 3D Texture mapping work.

post-6156-0-40156200-1473729471_thumb.png

• Staff

Right now, we have no intention of making our file format public, so third party apps like Unity are not going to be able to handle our files directly.  We have also designed our file format to avoid some of the data bloat that is present in the PSD format, which is historically required to allow various third party apps to make use of part of a PSD file.  We have no intention of including full resolution composited versions of our document in our saved Affinity files at this time.

We do offer a comprehensive export Persona, which will allow you to export your documents in most common formats, including PSD.  This can be set up to update your files automatically.

SerifLabs team - Affinity Developer
  • Software engineer  -  Photographer  -  Guitarist  -  Philosopher
  • iMac 27" Retina 5K (Late 2015), 4.0GHz i7, AMD Radeon R9 M395
  • MacBook (Early 2015), 1.3GHz Core M, Intel HD 5300
  • iPad Pro 10.5", 256GB

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.