Hi I am considering purchase.  Want to be sure I will be able to import a template (usually circular) create a label with layers and them export finished file as a pdf?

Thank you in advance for your answer!  Ronii

It is PagePlus X6 that I am referring to.  I recently had to reinstall all my software after having a Windows 10 reinstall.  I now find that the choice of label templates has reduced.  I used to use a lot of 3 column label sheets.  These are no longer there and I am having to custom create the templates which is not as good.  Can I import more templates from somewhere?  I use PagePlus all of the time.  Thanks in anticipation Ron F

3 minutes ago, Ron F said:

It is Page Plus X6 that I am referring to.  I recently had to reinstall all my software after having a Windows 10 reinstall.  I now find that the choice of label templates has reduced.  I used to use a lot of 3 column label sheets.  These are no longer there and I am having to custom create the templates which is not as good.  Can I import more templates from somewhere?  I use Page plus all of the time.  Thanks in anticipation Ron F

@Ron F

The ongoing support for PagePlus is done on the CommunityPlus forums only, sorry. These forums are for the Affinity software specifically.

Please make an account here. https://community.serif.com/forum

Patrick Connor

Serif (Europe) Ltd.