You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I realized when I installed Designer the first time that it was sonsuming so much memory, but now, after the lastest update, it is a little impossible to use. 

Its is happening when I select a image on Pixel Person e cut it. I only can stop it closing the file and some times killing the task of AD.

Take a look.

memoria.jpg

• Staff

Hi and3rsonsousa,

Is it a particular image or just images in general? Can you send me the image you were using? 

It looks like you've found a memory leak but I'm struggling to reproduce this from scratch. If you can provide any additional steps that would be great.

Cheers :)

Chris, I took a look at this closer and I will try to explain here:

The car is the image i question.

I opened the file once and aI found a Marquee selection in the area below.

I canceled the selection, but the image now got this external transparent area, like two images were blended in one.

When I try to cut, thats when happen the memory leak.

PS: I already fixed it replacing the image, but it seems some mistake with the selection tools that is causing this error.

problema.jpg

• Staff

You could message me a Dropbox link if the file is too big to attach in here. You can try by going to 'More Reply Options' and then at the bottom click 'Attach Files'.

I can't replicate the PDF export issue you mentioned. If I have a PDF called 'test' and then export the same document even with any changes and name it 'test' it updates the existing file and opens as expected.

Can you perhaps provide some steps as to what you are doing so I can take a look for you.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.