You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Recent colors in Swatches

Hey there.

I've been using the Mac version of Affinity Designer for a while and feel pretty comfortable with basic things. One thing I've noticed that's handy is the ability to choose recent colors under the swatches tab. I'm also using the Beta for Windows on my SP3 and so far - on first beta and now the updated beta - my recent colors aren't populating. Is this a bug that needs to be worked out? Or a setting that I need to fix? 

Just wondering. Thank you!

Okay, so I feel kind of like a doopah. On my Mac version, I don't pull colors and swatches from that panel on the right side. Instead I use the Fill and Stroke color tools in the upper left of the toolbar. http://imgur.com/yM1nGiO. So, when I tried to use that on the Windows version, there are no recents showing up under the Swatches tab, but they show up where YOU showed them to be. Weird, though, right? It should still mirror the Mac version. Do both the swatch tabs work for you? In the location I tried and in the location you demonstrated? 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.