You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

I've noticed that pen tool is so laggy and slow. Also there're some lags and distortions when I try to move/drag any object. Are there any ways to solve this issue?

Here you can check the gifs I made: http://imgur.com/a/7hpyt

Windows10 8GB RAM NVIDIA GeForce GT 630M

Hi Foxfin, the pen tool issue is a known thing (it only happens on the second point, if you added a third, it would work OK).

What CPU do you? 

I'm having trouble with my pen tool also. There's a delay/lag before I get my preview of my anchor point and handles, so I have no idea how much curve I'm giving and I have to keep adjusting with the node selection tool.

Also, in general, if I use the pen tool for too long, AD just starts misbehaving and crashes - especially if I want to continue a path, edit a node and switch between the node selection tool and pen tool during more complicated path construction.

I have to save a lot at the moment when working with the pen tool - hope to see this fixed in future updates!

• 5 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.