You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher resize picture and frame together

I'm a long-time artworker, starting with Pagemaker, then QuarkXpress, transitioning to InDesign, then forced by Creative Cloud to Affinity. I love this software and am grateful for its existence and price, however, there are some ways it works slightly differently from what I've got used to over the last 30 years.

I seem to have got the hang of resizing the picture frames and images independently, but now, I'm just trying to resize the frame and the box in proportion to scale the whole thing up. However, I can't seem to get them to work together. I have the scale set to none because I don't want to fill the frame, I want to keep the current crop. I want to keep exactly what I have and enlarge it. In other software, I would grab the corner, hold down shift and drag, but that doesn't work here. I don't have lock children selected.