You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

svg format, Chinese display error

Poto

Affinity Designer has problem with correctly applying the "additional offset" set in <use> elements.
That's why these Chinese characters are stacked on top of each other.

svg_code.png.c69a219df63cc5ae732dafb7287ef0ac.png

While Designer has no problems with this for less complex svg files, I don't know why it has problems with this offset transformation in your file.
I don't know where you got this chart from or how you made it, but a temporary solution would be to export this chart to PDF, not SVG, and then import to AD.
Of course, if you have the opportunity to do so. Or you can just correct it in AD.

PS: Good thing you uploaded the problematic file. The moderator will be able to pass it on to the developers to see what can be improved.

16 hours ago, NathanC said: 16小时前,NathanC说:

Hi @Poto,  嗨,@Poto,

It looks like the SVG was created using Matplotlib, there's a known bug currently logged with the developers with SVG files created in Matplotlib resulting in text/curve import issues in the apps, i'll bump the existing issue with your report.
看起来 SVG 是使用 Matplotlib 创建的,开发人员目前记录了一个已知错误,在 Matplotlib 中创建了 SVG 文件,导致应用程序中出现文本/曲线导入问题,我将解决您的报告的现有问题。

Yes, matplolib

@bbrother 是的,matplolib