You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm a new potential buyer

I'm hoping to ditch Photo shop for more customer friendly product.  as far As I can tell, at first glance, I can do anything in Your program  that I need from PhotoShop.

These are basic, non tech questions that have to do with costs and flexibility of installations.

1.  If I by the bundle, is it a 2 machine license like photoshop?

2. how do I buy a license that let me run my home system a on Mac/Safari and my travel machine (to central and Eastern Europe) on Windows 10 or 11?

3 the only sort of tech question is"ahat part of your program does what Adobe bridge" does for my workflow?

Please assume that all of my equipment is up to the task  Artfrontgalleries.com in a Newark, NJ (USA) non profit community development project. Let me know if that affects the price

Thanks

T. Dingman    CFO/Founder artfrontgalleries.com

• Staff

@lightbox617

Welcome to the forums.

You can install the Windows version on as many PCs as you personally control. Likewise the Mac version can be installed on as many Macs as you control. The same is again true for the iPad apps.

If you are using Windows and Mac machines, our Universal license would be your best option. It gives you all three programs for all three operating systems so you can install the software on all devices you personally control.

We don't currently offer a DAM, but we'd like to in the future.

@lightbox617

Welcome to the Affinity forums.

Please be aware that I am NOT a Serif employee but my understanding of the answers to your questions is as follows:

1. and 2.  If you buy the Universal Licence it allows you to run all three apps under any combination of Windows, MAC and iPad operating systems and on as many machines as you own and control.  And it's currently on a Black Friday offer!

3.  I assume by mention of Adobe Bridge you are referring to a Digital Asset Management program.  At the moment Serif do not offer such, unfortunately.

HTH

PS.  Beaten by @SFurniss I see!

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, NVidia GTX1660 Ti and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher, version 1 and now version 2.

iPad Pro (12.9") (iOS 17.4) running Affinity Photo and Designer version 1 and all three version 2 apps.