You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

THe VIew doesn't show the Studio

In v1 when removing unwanted object i create a new pixel layer and select the clone tool and current layer and below. I then remove the unwanted object. If I over do it I lower the opacity and use the erase brush to bring back the bit I overwrote. I try to do the same in v2 but it tells me I can only use the erase brush on a snapshot. I can't find where/ how to create a snapshot. I look in the View menu and there is no Studio option. Please advise. Thanks.

3 hours ago, RedSnapper said:

I look in the View menu and there is no Studio option

The Studio options were moved to the Window menu in V2

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

3 hours ago, RedSnapper said:

I try to do the same in v2 but it tells me I can only use the erase brush on a snapshot

That message appears for the Undo Brush Tool when neither a History item nor Snapshot item has been marked as the source for the tool.

Did you really mean to select that tool instead of Erase Brush Tool?

12 minutes ago, RedSnapper said:

There is no Studio under Windows

It's still there actually, they just moved all the show/hide panel options outside that sub-menu option, so it's one less click to access them

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.