You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can only Print once

MeliP

Pauls  : i am also having printing issues that suddenly started yesterday. Yesterday i was able to print one design, then it wouldnt let me print any more. i am able to print from other programs just fine. The issue is just when i am in affinity. i am connected to my printer thru wifi.

well now its not allowing me to print at all unless i export my file but if i do that my prints come out darker.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the V1 AND V2 apps, i have uninstalled my printer/drivers and reinstalled. ihave shut down/restarted my macbook numerous times with no luck.

i want to be able to print directly from Affinity like i used to.

@MeliP, are you able to upload a sample file which you are unable to print so we can take a look at the setup of the file. Also...

1. Which printer are you trying to print to?
  2. What format are you exporting to resulting in your prints coming out darker?

Affinity Designer 2.4.2 | Affinity Photo 2.4.2 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.2
Affinity Designer  Beta 2.5.0 (2402) | Affinity Photo Beta 2.5.0 (2402) | Affinity Publisher Beta 2.5.0 (2402)

Affinity Designer 1.7.3 | Affinity Photo 1.7.3 | Affinity Publisher 1.10.8
MacBook Pro 16GB, macOS Monterey 12.7.4, Magic Mouse

@Hangman im printint to a sublimation Epson F170 printer.. i exported to  PDF

EDITED TO ADD FILE: I have exported this as PDF, PNG and they still print to dark. since this is sublimation the dark print is not what i need when i press it. when i was able to print directly from affinity it printed perfect it was printing light in color and when pressed the colors were exactly what i wanted.

i also want to add that i have been reading others with MAC OS Ventura updates have been having this problem. im starting to think it was one of the updates that may have started to screw this up :/

222.pdf

Edited by MeliP