You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Styles drop-down entries repeated many times over

tatanka

7 hours ago, Pauls said:

it should be a list of the defined charctaer styles in that document. Would it be possible to post the document?

Sorry to step on your toes but I believe this is actually a known bug with the Hyperlink Properties dialog. I added a link to one of the threads below.

@tatanka There is no workaround but this is harmless. Just pick the first copy of the style from the list but if you mistakenly pick the second or third one it won't make a difference. Where you may run into issues is if you have two documents with different style sheets open and switch between them. In that case the list will start to combine styles from both documents into the list and you don't want to choose a style from the wrong document. The only workaround for now is to restart Publisher to clear the list in this window.

Download a free manual for Publisher 2.4 from this forum - expanded 300-page PDF

My system: Affinity 2.4.2 for macOS Sonoma 14.4.1, MacBook Pro 14" (M1 Pro)