You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New Software: Affinity Develop

I would LOVE to see Affinity create a new piece of software that would allow photo management, raw conversion, and basic editing/masking/luminosity filtering.  Basically I'm describing a Light Room or Capture One alternative.  Please consider this for the future.  It would be an instant purchase for me and many others!  Thank you!

There have been longstanding threads about this that go back to when Affinity Photo originally came out. There has been mixed responses from Serif as to whether or not this will happen. Look up forum requests for a DAM or Lightroom equivalent.

David Voth

Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher ver. 2: macOS Sonoma and iPadOS 17

I wonder if the functionality that Lightroom offers can be better done as a simple add-on for Photo2 (or 3).  ...like, basically an integrated browser window that offers more functionality (like the non-destructive edits from the Raw processor) than the typical "file open" finder window of most Mac Apps.

So the "Darkroom" (or Lightbox, or whatever they call it), could make use of all the Raw processing features, as well as the more advanced Photo features.  That would absolutely spank Adobe silly. 

• 6 months later...