You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

create and save a style?? Import styles?

Just watched the video where the gent applys the fuzzy stroke to the bee. then has to manually apply do it all again to the other 3 black stripes.

what I want to do is create a style ONCE, save the style and be able to apply it again. not do it again step by step.

I searched help but it only returns apply PRE-created styles.

so it might be right in front of my face or we may be using different words for the same thing or perhaps its hidden and I just am not looking in the right place? 

In additiion to creating and saving my own styles Id like to be able to import other folks styles. These are often known as libraries or sets of styles in other software.

In fireworks for example I have style palettes for each one of my clients in addition to default style palettes and others Ive aquired over the years such as "metals" or "glass" or "plastics" to name a few sets I have which have many styles within each.

Im still learning affinity as I just purchased today. so many this is already available to do? help?