You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can not activate V2 universal license..

1 hour ago, LeeThorpe said:

Hi bayuprahara,

As the above says, the instructions I gave are for people who purchased via App stores, so don't click buy now!

As you purchased from ourselves, you should only need to sign in with your account after clicking "already purchased"

Try restarting your mac >loading the app again, click already purchased, then sign in 

Lee

Ok. I have reboot iPad_I have no problem with the apps on iMac_ and sign in with my Affinity account, but it's still failed. Even, I did it more than 3 times. 

Could it caused by the OS version? As I said, I installed/activated the apps successfully on iMac Monterey. 

Thank you, Lee

12 minutes ago, Mark Ingram said:

Do you have a firewall? It will be attempting to communicate with our server at this point. 

No, I don't have a firewall.  If there is, it means it's already installed by default on my device.  And, actually I don't really understand about firewalls.  Are you telling me to have a firewall?

I’m also experiencing the same issue/s activating the 2022 Affinity V2 Universal License on iPad. Tried all the solutions provided in this thread to no avail, and created an affinity forum account solely to post/follow this thread for updates. 

Previously purchased V1 of both Affinity Photo and Designer for iPad (both apps are currently installed on my device). I have not tried activating the V2 Universal License via desktop on my MacBook Pro. Unfortunately I need to reclaim disk space before proceeding with the desktop app downloads — I just recently cancelled my Adobe CC subscription in order to switch to Affinity Universal apps. 

Same here. I purchased this via the AppStore. It doesn't work. and that thing of buying it again and cancelling the confirmation didn't work. The Restore purchase doesn't work. I think Affinity simply messed it up with the In-App Purchases via the App Store. 

I requested a refund and I will try to buy it again from their site if the bundle is still available. If not. Pirate bay already has it. I quite disappointed. I cannot "remove the background" or any other AI tasks that the macOS Ventura allows us to do for free. Now I found the team cannot even deal with In-App Purchases. 

As I said once I get refunded I will give it a try trying to buy directly from the store if the bundle still has the 40% discount. 

Edited by Jun Garcia
improve the grammar. I wrote this quite in a sloppy manner

1 hour ago, Jun Garcia said:

As I said once I get refunded I will give it a try trying to buy directly from the store if the bundle still has the 40% discount. 

I bought a Universal license through the Affinity store, and still can't activate the app.  I'm currently waiting for an email reply from Affinity since last November 7th.

8 hours ago, bayuprahara said:

I bought a Universal license through the Affinity store, and still can't activate the app.  I'm currently waiting for an email reply from Affinity since last November 7th.

Come on guys!!! We WANT TO SUPPORT YOU. We want you to make the product better. Take our "complaints" as feedback. Most of us are returning customers and you cannot deliver the licenses that we bought? This needs to be resolved ASAP or you will not be trusted to make a v3 of the product. 

On 11/17/2022 at 2:43 PM, Mark Ingram said:

Do you have a firewall? It will be attempting to communicate with our server at this point. 

Are you serious? ports 80 or 8080s or 443s don't get blocked by consumer's firewalls present in macOS or Windows. Cannot talk about the Windows Store because I would not touch it with a 10 feet pole, but Apple's AppStore APIs for restoring purchases work with the macOS firewall on. @Mark Ingram the issue is simple. YOU messed it up. This is causing us that paid for the product to show support to find out that the product does not get delivered. Please DEBUG end to end a purchase via all the stores and find out what part on your end is rejecting / not recognising the purchase. Is this attitude of "it works on my computer, you're at fault" that made me hit the panic button and request a refund. Now I really do not trust you. No offence, but it looks like all affinity v2 was created by cheap labour. Please prove me wrong because I enjoy v1 and I want to see a v3 in the future with all our feedback. I am still waiting for my email to support, knowing you have a high volume of issues, and willing to buy v2 again once all this glitch gets resolved. Also, an admission of guilt and an explanation of what is going on and the progress on it would make us to feel better.

I want to give you the latest news of the problem I'm experiencing. After I received assistance from the Affinity support team via email, I was finally able to activate Affinity Universal V2 on my iMac and iPad. The method suggested by the Affinity team is to change my password using only numbers and letters, without any special characters (my old password used special characters).

Thanks to the Affinity team, and everyone who helped me to solve my problem.

20 hours ago, bayuprahara said:

I want to give you the latest news of the problem I'm experiencing. After I received assistance from the Affinity support team via email, I was finally able to activate Affinity Universal V2 on my iMac and iPad. The method suggested by the Affinity team is to change my password using only numbers and letters, without any special characters (my old password used special characters).

Thanks to the Affinity team, and everyone who helped me to solve my problem.

This works for me too !

Thank you so much