You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Keybind Requests

Can we please have keybinds for:

- deleting vector points

- multiselecting layers

I'm fed up having to swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe over multiple layers - and I often have a lot of them - so it would easier to have a way to multi-select - like on the Windows version where we can do this using Shift

It would also speed up my work flow if there was a key for deleting vector points, rather than having to move to the delete button and tapping that - back and forward

These are basic functionalities - why aren't they there already?

• Staff

You can select multiple nodes with the following methods and then delete them in one action

Node-by-node selection: With one finger held down, tap individual nodes in turn.

Marquee selection: Drag a marquee selection area over nodes to include them in your selection.

Lasso selection: With three fingers held down, either:

Draw freehand around nodes to encompass them in the blue selection area.
                Draw a polygonal area around nodes taking a tap-by-tap approach.

To select multiple layers, with a layer selected, a two-finger tap on another non-adjacent layer will select all layers in between.

3 minutes ago, DWright said:

You can select multiple nodes with the following methods and then delete them in one action

Node-by-node selection: With one finger held down, tap individual nodes in turn.

Marquee selection: Drag a marquee selection area over nodes to include them in your selection.

Lasso selection: With three fingers held down, either:

Draw freehand around nodes to encompass them in the blue selection area.
                Draw a polygonal area around nodes taking a tap-by-tap approach.

To select multiple layers, with a layer selected, a two-finger tap on another non-adjacent layer will select all layers in between.

I know.

But can we have a keybind like I explained?

Didn't know about the two finger tap method -  this works but the layers panel is on the right and I'm already holding the pencil in that hand so I have to use my left hand which is usually down by my side using the keyboard so it means moving my hand over to the right of my iPad screen and back which is a bit more cumbersome than just being able to hold down a key.

Is there some reason why we can't have a feature that does that?