Sign in to follow this  
dealMacDaddy

Affinity Designer Discount Expired?

Ok, the blog (attached) made it sound like both were discounted until Christmas Eve.

I've got the same impression and missed the opportunity regarding the discount of AD. 

Also, both the AD and the AP has apparently wrong price on your website. On your website: 389,00 kr for the AP and 489,00 kr for the AD. At App Store: 419,00 kr for the AP and 519,00 for the AD. 

You don't take a photograph, you make it.

- Ansel Adams

Hi,

I have just raised a new topic on this subject as I have just joined and didn't see your post.

I'm disappointed as I left my intended purchase until I had some free time on christmas day. I too have missed the reduced price boat so have decided not to go ahead with my intended purchase. perhaps they will do something similar next year???

One other thing I forgot to mention, When I looked at purchasing yesterday (24/12/2015) it was still at the reduced price of £29.99.

Have a good new year.

David

I can't understand. The blog entry is as clear as it can be: Both apps discounted until 24th of december, Photo in addition as long as Apples promotion is maintained. Or do I misunderstand something?