You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi all,

I feel really stupid, I was here two weeks ago with the same question and I managed to work it out myself. I am trying to submit my book which I did revision to ingramspark however I never changed any images or anything like that. Yet I have tried what I did last time using PDF/X01-2003 and they will not accept it. I do not know where I am going wrong. Can anyone assist, I need help. They accepted the first book got an authors copy and I just did some correction but wont accept the same thing. I do not understand and it is frustrating as hell.

regards,
Jane.

The words “they will not accept it” are probably too vague for us to do much with.
The more details we have the better we can help you get to a solution.
Workflows, message texts, screenshots, videos, they all help.
Otherwise all we have is: “I tried to do something I did before but it didn’t work this time. How can I make it work again?”

Note: You should probably have continued your other thread, rather than start a new one, so that the discussion is kept in one thread, which makes it easier for you and other people to find all the relevant information.

I used what I have attached last time but ingramspark system still says I need to remove ICC colour profile. However, I had tried PDF/X3-2003 as well and got the same results. Now I have tried again but I am getting Server responded with 0 code so they might be having issues too.

image.png

8 minutes ago, Janekoke said:

I am getting Server responded with 0 code

Unfortunately I don’t know what that means as I don’t use IngramSpark – I don’t know if that ‘0 code’ is a good thing or a bad thing.

Have you tried searching these forums for ingramspark ?
The answer could already be there somewhere.

Have you read the file creation guide? https://www.ingramspark.com/hubfs/downloads/file-creation-guide.pdf

There is no problem with the cover that went all right. The problem I have is the interior since it has some graphics but when I submitted it last time I had grayscale and also I removed the icc colour profile and used pdf/x01-2003 and they had no issues at all.

Hi Garry,

I used their guidelines and they sent me the cover page layout that is not the issue. Affinity does not have PDF/X01-2001 and that is what they need to submit their pdf files however they accepted the PDF/X01-2003 last time but not this time.

17 minutes ago, Janekoke said:

Hi Garry,

I used their guidelines and they sent me the cover page layout that is not the issue. Affinity does not have PDF/X01-2001 and that is what they need to submit their pdf files however they accepted the PDF/X01-2003 last time but not this time.

... Not relevant.