You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity photos Freeze when changing tab

Hi 

since a month when i open more than one Affphoto file , Affinity photo Freeze automatically when i click on tabs to pass from a file to another , i have to close it with task manager and open it again

it's really complicated to work in those conditions

i have 3 plugin installed and used with Affphoto

Nick collection

Topaz noise AI

and filter forge

Hope this bug is identified

Thanks

• Staff

@kamelus This isn't necessarily a bug but a workflow issue unique to your system. Can you expand on your workflow, is it a case of just having open multiple .afphoto files that this occurs or are you doing more with each of the files?

Does the app itself crash? if so can you follow the steps in this FAQ article to retrieve a crash report from one of the those to upload here for checking.

Can you also confirm your system spec including the version of Windows running.

4 hours ago, Lee D said:

@kamelus This isn't necessarily a bug but a workflow issue unique to your system. Can you expand on your workflow, is it a case of just having open multiple .afphoto files that this occurs or are you doing more with each of the files?

Does the app itself crash? if so can you follow the steps in this FAQ article to retrieve a crash report from one of the those to upload here for checking.

Hi Lee 

thanks a lot for taking time to try to help me

Am running under Windows 11

Affinity Photo Version : 1.10.5.1342

Here is the dmp file you have asked for

thanks a lot

d9b1e09c-031f-44f1-ab5f-961f3985d90e.dmp

• 1 month later...
On 5/27/2022 at 2:46 PM, Lee D said:

Any Help ??

My affinity Photo is still crashing all the time , it's very frustrating and could'nt use it anymore