You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity iPad Unreliable For Work

Come on Affinity get your act together with the issues I’ve personally had over the past 2 years not being addressed and this latest crash everything try to blood ‘join’ nodes, yes I have the latest iPadOS 15.5 and have restated multiple times. Affinity this program is going downhill fast. I really don’t know how I’m supposed to rely on this app for work having to save every time I perform a task even finding when it crashes ‘save’ didn’t take. I have multiple artworks in this app and now also because of the unreliability I’ve got to spend time exporting everything just so I can reinstall the darn thing. Put some work into it dev team, address the issues and provide a decent bloody update…..fast!!!!!! Below is yet again another video of crashing. Yes I’m pissed!! Because I love the app but just can’t rely on it. 😡

• Staff

Hi @Bowzer

We do not have an ETA on the next update but we're aware that the FAQ below is affecting iPad users at the moment. When there is more information we will advise everyone.

In regard to the issue in the video, please could you elaborate on the steps leading up to the crash, I can see some nodes were selected then the video goes to black. 

If you could provide the document, information on what occurred and a crash report if possible. Then we can try to replicate the issue. 

The link below will advise you of the file location of your crash report.