You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Failed to open file;File type not supported

• Staff

Hi 扣扣盆,

Unfortunately it looks as though this file has become corrupt. Please could you tell me where on your computer the file was stored for example Local drive etc and the last edits you were making to the file? I should be able to log this with our developers which will help us prevent this in the future and may even fix your file in the process.

Thanks
C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

13 hours ago, Callum said:

嗨扣扣盆盆,

不幸的是,这个文件看起来好像已经损坏了。请您告诉我文件存储在您计算机上的哪个位置,例如本地驱动器等以及您对文件所做的最后编辑?我应该能够与我们的开发人员记录这将有助于我们在未来防止这种情况,甚至可以在此过程中修复您的文件。

谢谢
C

This file has been moved to multiple locations, and I am using the mac system, and this problem occurred after completing a system downgrade. Generally speaking, there is no such problem, and I have not done any special editing or other operations on it. Is it possible to repair this file? Or extract the contents of the file.

• 2 years later...
On 2022/1/20 at 8:41 PM, Callum said:

Hi 扣扣盆,

Unfortunately it looks as though this file has become corrupt. Please could you tell me where on your computer the file was stored for example Local drive etc and the last edits you were making to the file? I should be able to log this with our developers which will help us prevent this in the future and may even fix your file in the process.

Thanks
C

@Callum     The network is a bit blocked, not sure if you can see it

18 minutes ago, 扣扣盆 said:

@ Callum

15 minutes ago, 扣扣盆 said:

@Callum

If you want to tag another user so that they can be notified about your post, you need to click on the name in the dropdown list that appears when you type @ immediately followed by the first few characters of their username. When you do it correctly, it will look like this: @Callum

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)