You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

RAW processing with Brush overlay

rdwy10

Hi, I just started affinity photo and I'm now running into a weird phenomenon that I can't solve. Maybe someone knows why, maybe a wrong attitude? If I edit my RAW photos and I want to lighten a shadow and use a brush overlay for that, then every time I make a brush stroke there is a kind of flag on it, directed to the left from the beginning of the stroke. It's just annoying to brush away those flags every time. I include a print screen as an example. I work with a Mac OS Mojave. I hope for a solution to this problem

Brushoverlay flags.png

12 hours ago, rdwy10 said:

I hope for a solution to this problem

Hi. This problem has already been reported, the developers are taking care of it. By the way, the same thing happens to me, so it does not seem to be directly related to the used operating system.

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

1 hour ago, rdwy10 said:
Hi Puck, thanks for the quick reply that this has already been reported as a bug. So now we have to wait for the next update and hope that it is solved. By the way, I also have AP version 1.10.4

Anytime, rdwy :) You can also try the latest beta version, the bug is apparently fixed there.

iMac 2017, 16 GB RAM, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB, MacOS Ventura 13.6.6 (22G630) - Affinity V2-Universallizenz 

Anytime, rdwy  You can also try the latest beta version, the bug is apparently fixed there.

On 12/30/2021 at 2:53 PM, Puck said:

Anytime, rdwy :) You can also try the latest beta version, the bug is apparently fixed there.

Hi, I have installed the Beta version of AP and the overlay in develope Persona now works great. A relief to not have to correct all the time. The AP team did a great job, thank you for that. Regards rdwy10