You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font styles (e.g. bold, italic...) are not exported in PDF

If I export to PDF the attached Affinity publisher file which uses the font Inter only the regular style is used, even though various styles are used throughout the document. Nevertheless if I change the default settings and export with "Testo come curve" in Italian ("text as curves", I suppose) , the file is exported correctly. Any ideas?

Cartoline WLM_default print settings.pdf Cartoline WLM.afpub Cartoline WLM_text as curves.pdf

• Staff

Hi Ferdinando,

When I open the attached publisher file here the font sub category is blank (see attached) re applying these sub category's makes the document export correctly I'm not sure how this might have happened unfortunately.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

On 7/16/2021 at 5:52 AM, Ferdinando Traversa said:

Any ideas?

Where did this text come from?
Was it copy-pasted from another document?
Or was the text typed directly into APub?

I was just wondering if the text was pasted, or a docx placed, that the font style was not getting transferred correctly.