You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Paragraph indents Affinity Publisher

Can't speak for OS 10.9.x but....

How are you using indents? Tabs or a paragraph style? My preferred method is a paragraph style, it is under the Spacing section in both the Text Styles and the Paragraph panels.

Tabs won't work if you have no tab in the text and/or have set the default tabs to 0 (zero)

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

On 2/8/2021 at 6:23 PM, Old Bruce said:

Can't speak for OS 10.9.x but....

How are you using indents? Tabs or a paragraph style? My preferred method is a paragraph style, it is under the Spacing section in both the Text Styles and the Paragraph panels.

Tabs won't work if you have no tab in the text and/or have set the default tabs to 0 (zero)

Yes I am using the spacing section. I think it must be a Mac os10.9 issue as everything works OK on another laptop with OS 10.11

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @jonnsin,

My sincerest apologies for the delayed response here!

I can confirm this is a known issue and is logged with our developers to be fixed, I will 'bump' this log with your report now.

I hope this helps - many thanks for your report :)

Please Note: I am now out of the office until Tuesday 2nd April on annual leave.

If you require urgent assistance, please create a new thread and a member of our team will be sure to assist asap.

Many thanks :)