You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×
Our response time is longer than usual currently. We're working to answer users as quickly as possible and thank you for your continued patience.

Dimensions not working properly?

I am trying to format the image for a specific page size - 6"x9".

When I apply this, the document gets stretched up, obviously not in proportion. 

It definitely says it's what I asked for, but take a measuring tape to it confirms that it's stretched.

Both canvas and document say 6x9. 

Fixes?

• Staff

Hi Gumbo23,

When I create a new document and set the size to 6x9 it is all laid out correctly. Please could you create the stretched document that you have mentioned and then attach it to this thread for me to investigate further?

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• Staff

Hi Gumbo23,

The picture you have attached is a .PNG i need the .AFphoto file. Please could you go to File and Save As choose a location that you will remember easily and then attach the resulting file to this post. Any files you send will be deleted once I have looked at them :)

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.