You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Timelapse color mode is RGB for CMYK document

I really like the new timelapse feature, as its a nice way to share the process of an illustration. However, I did notice that when I create a timelapse of a CMYK document, it will have very different colors. I guess it only works for RGB? Will there be a setting to change this?

I also noticed that the timelapse is not saved when the document is closed and reopened. It just takes the start of the new session as the start of the timelapse. Is this in some way connected to using the "save history with document" feature? I have this disabled as I don't use this in my work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff
On 12/21/2020 at 5:26 PM, postmadesign said:

I also noticed that the timelapse is not saved when the document is closed and reopened. It just takes the start of the new session as the start of the timelapse. Is this in some way connected to using the "save history with document" feature? I have this disabled as I don't use this in my work.

It does indeed use the History Steps to generate the time-lapse so if you don't save your document with history you will only get that sessions time-lapse. I'll get the CMYK issue investigated and passed on to development.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.