You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher Customer Beta - 1.9.0.843 - Database merge issue

• Staff

@leminilab

Please can you create a new thread and supply your xlsx or ask for an upload link if it contains sensitive information

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

That's not ideal, perhaps it could handle this case better. Thanks for letting us know

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hopefully you can replicate this without my file which is quite sensitive for me...🤔
If not, I can still find a way to erase the sensitive infos prior to sending it... Just let me know if you need the file!

Thanks for your help and have a nice day! 😀

• Staff

I found the culprit: my first column was not always filled.

This was actually the cause of the other issue too, a fair few rows in that file start with no data in the first column, apart from the first one all have been missed on import. I've passed this on to development.

I also observed that cell formatting from column C is not maintained.

The spaces do seem to have been missed, I've also passed this on.

Thanks for the reports!

Serif Europe Ltd. - www.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.