I am brand new to shooting raw and affinity and I am slowly going through all of the tutorials. (I do food photography and there is nothing remotely related in the tutorials.)

I noticed my photos looks great when I upload to affinity and work on them. After developing, the photos look pixelated in affinity, which distorts things a bit. When I export as a jpeg, it doesn't show the pixelation. Has anyone else experienced this?

Sandi

Hi Sandi,

Welcome to the Forums :)

Could you please attach the file you are having the issue with to this thread so that I may investigate this further?

C

When using the Beta in my Macbook Pro with Retina Display I remember I saw the pixelation issue during sometime in the process of working with pictures.... Resizing, color correcting, etc.

It happened several  times and was about to report it because I thought the final image would look that way  but when I saw that the exported final image didn't have the pixelation I forgot about it.

Can't remember the exact steps but I replicated it several times... Haven't used it lately but will see if I can see the pixelation again..

------------------------

Fernando Velarde

www.velarde.com