You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Studio panels missing, how to get them back ...

Hello I have a question concerning interface on Affinity Photo, I'm using system 10.15.7 on Mac. I must have pressed some wrong keys but I no longer have Studio Panels available. They are still listed under the 'View -> Studio '. The various controls listed  'toggle UI' ,  'Reset Studio' ' , 'Show Left Studio'  , 'Show Right Studio'   have no effect. Has anyone shared this experience? I recently installed the operating system listed above and I should mention that Affinity Designer still works fine, thank you

Try Tab ( ⇥ ) this hides and reveals the panels and tools to give a clutter free work space and to be able to see your masterpiece in all it’s glory 😊.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Hi @dwct8 and welcome! Might you have been using a second monitor at some point and dragged the panels off to the right? And then switched to a single monitor?

Affinity Photo 2.0.3,  Affinity Designer 2.0.3, Affinity Publisher 2.0.3, Mac OSX 13, 2018 MacBook Pro 15" Intel.

Thank you for your quick responses: much appreciated. Yes, I do work with multiple monitors and have experienced issues associated with their arrangements in the past. I did try the 'Tab key' shortcut but with no success.  However, today the panels have returned. Who knows !!!? Perhaps I had only 'quit' the program and what was really required was to recycle with a full computer shut down. The suggestion "Launch AF with the Ctrl key pressed and you get a 'Clear User Data' window" looks to me a worthy addition for my operational notes. .