You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

App not opening any document

N~Rico

Hi there,

I've looked into this and have to ask you if you've tried rebooting it? There have been some cases where a reboot can fix the issue.

Can you upload a video of what happens when you try to open one of these documents please? Is there an error message displayed?

4 hours ago, N~Rico said:

The app simple don’t react tapping on raw files 

4 hours ago, N~Rico said:

I didn’t upload a video since you don’t see nothing.

What method are you using to try to open the file? 
Options include dragndrop, open from cloud, import from cloud, open from files app, open from shortcuts and possibly more if using Share sheet from other apps...... a recording would have  clarified the method/steps involved (which is why the moderator has requested one),

what type of raw file are you attempting to open? 
where is it located?

M1 IPad Air 10.9/256GB   lpadOS 17.1.1 Apple Pencil (2nd gen).
Affinity Photo 1.10.5 Affinity Design 1.10.5 
Affinity Publisher 2, Affinity Designer 2, Affinity Photo 2 and betas.

Official Online iPad Help documents (multi-lingual) here: https://affinity.https://affinity.help/ 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I’ve tried to attach a video. 

In the video I tried to open a document by tapping it multiple times. I’ve noticed today that this problem afflict only document I already had import in Affinity, while if I open.a new RAW file they work. So, basically, I cannot work from the previous photos I had imported BUT i can import them again from my Drive. Some boring work to restore at the point I was, but it’s almost a solution. 

Thanks for the support