You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Connect to Dataset and Use Variables like Photoshop

Hello!

I believe power photoshop users would know that there is a way to batch process files using data set from a txt or a csv file. Those type of options allow us to create large number of files say: ID Cards or Visitng Cards with different names with ease. It would be amazing if affinity people can add such possiblities to affinity suite, especially designer or photo.

I sometimes have to do such work and it is a big headache to create everything one by one manually. I know affinity templates can make your work easier but that is sort of a manual task too. I feel there is a lot more affinity templates can do with such dataset and variable connection capabilities. Hope this is the reason why affinity thought of implementing affinity templates since there isn't a great deal of difference between a normal file and a template file.

Hope this is a valuable input. (People who agree can react to this post and show support for the request of this feature!)

Have a great day!

• 2 years later...