My screen is very dark and sometimes hard to read in this program.  How do I get rid of all the black and brighten up the screen.  All of my other programs work fine.

Which OS and software are you using? You can change to a light user interface through Edit > Preferences > User Interface in Photo and Designer on Mac but unfortunately the option isn't available on Windows.

2 minutes ago, Cara said:

Which OS and software are you using? You can change to a light user interface through Edit > Preferences > User Interface in Photo and Designer on Mac but unfortunately the option isn't available on Windows.

Also in Publisher on Mac.

21.5 iMAC Retina 4K display. MacOS High Sierra v. 10.13.6.  3.1 GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.6 GHz.  Memory 8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3.  1TB Fusion Drive.  Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB.   iPad Pro 12.9, iOS v. 12.3.1, Apple Pencil.  Affinity Publisher 1.8.4, Affinity Photo 1.8.4, Affinity Designer 1.8.4

Magic mouse.9_9

@Randy Austin

unfortunately the option isn't available on Windows.

Err, correction, it is!  All three apps on my system, under Windows, use the "light" interface.

Jeff

Win 10 Pro, i7 6700K, 32Gb RAM, AMD Radeon R7 360 and Intel HD530 Graphics

Long-time user of Serif products, chiefly PagePlus and PhotoPlus, but also WebPlus, CraftArtistProfessional and DrawPlus.  Delighted to be using Affinity Designer, Photo, and now Publisher.

8 minutes ago, emmrecs01 said:

@Randy Austin

Err, correction, it is!  All three apps on my system, under Windows, use the "light" interface.

Jeff

Yes you're right! I mixed up the font size setting and the UI dark/light setting. My apologies everyone!