You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Color Picker stopped working correctly.

AFter a couple of days painting with the windows app. The color picker ("i" shortcut ot the "alt+click" or the drag dropper from the color wheel) alway change the color I am trying to sample. Actually only the Saturation and lightness, not the hue.

I will attach the file to see if you can replicate the problem. My nvidia driver is updated  as of today and the affinity photo version is 1.8.3.641

I hope this is a user error.

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums.

You can't delete posts; only moderators can do that.

If you had not replied to it (or if I had not replied to this; I'm not sure of the exact rules) you could have used the "Hide" function to hide your initial post. At this point, it would take a moderator even to do that.

Generally we just leave them, as they may be useful to another user with the same problem, sometime :)  Thanks for letting us know the problem.

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1