You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Lockdown 2020: Presenters and serif

Don't know whether this has been mentioned somewhere else, if so please forgive me, but I just wanted to acknowledge all of the effort put into your videos.  

I am not really a digital creative but I watched with great interest to all the videos that dealt with Affinity Designer.  No talent drawing but I did do some and had real fun.  Greatly inspired.  Thank You.

Thanks to all the Affinity Photo presenters, again learned a great deal more with your descriptions of your individual technique.  Greatly inspired.  Thank you.

To the presenters of Affinity Publisher, that I own but have not really tried out, you inspired me to do so.  Thank you.

To Serif, what an awesome thing to set up for all the users in this really surreal time.  Thank you for taking care of the Affinity Community.  

I see that I have been tagged 'pending approval'. 

Have I done something wrong?

I see that it has now been removed, strange, never had that happen before.  I was logged in

Hey there. Also wanted to say thanks for the videos. All of them were really well done. The artwork was inspiring as well as the presentation methods from the presenters. I have only watched about a third of the videos but I will be watching all of them as I appreciate how well the software works.

Peace and props.