You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Used Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher to make a poster for a digital racing event.
I´ve used the Adobe software for 12+ years so this is my first project using the Affinity software, it took some time to get used to it but liked it alot!
Alle cars where separate screenshots and I've worked them in one image.

poster.thumb.jpg.d4cde379eeb00d591921d317305abf7f.jpg

The main design can be used in several different sizes, like a social media posts or a wallpaper.

social.png.2f4134341b29f5cd9f2b62b2bb7ce5a6.pngArtboard1.png.7b928dd261666474817ac4c1f363f9f2.png

I've used the same techniques as I used for this poster I made a year ago for the real life counterpart of this racing series.
I hope you like the design :)

poster2.thumb.jpg.a1fae558b7f7141515f8d67099fa36d9.jpg

Edited by WilcoDesign

Lovely stuff.
If someone was being very picky indeed they might mention that the reflections on the car fronts – in the first three images – seem to show a car parked side-on a few metres away from the front of the ‘pack’ (behind the camera), but I won’t do that.

• 1 year later...