You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Draw with crosshair cursor but without brush preview

Dear all,

Is it possible to just draw with the crosshair cursor and not the brush size preview. If I turn on crosshair in the preferences it disappears on smaller brush sizes (the sizes I use to draw)  so it is still hard to aim my lines.  

IMG_88822.jpg.42ea738f49bb824d63e640f75bfeba97.jpg 

I need it to be like this (sketchbook pro):

IMG_8883.JPG.1d6db9d9b92c79d52d50a90643b20608.JPG

Edited by ZufDraw

I will assume that both of you are talking about Photo. change two items.

1857397387_ScreenShot2020-05-06at6_45_53AM.png.5f12491b8d2fcfaf967e347f95a6047d.png

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thanks for you reply. I tried those settings. I have crosshair turned on, but it disappears with smaller brush sizes and only the circle remains. I don't like the brush preview it lags behind the pen (and circle) is in the way of my drawing and if I lessen the pressure sensitivity it becomes almost as big as the circle and then its even worse than the circle. And then on slightly bigger brush sizes I see a circle + crosshair + lagging dot..... I just want a crosshair and only a crosshair as an option.