You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Change PC from A_PC to B_PC

Welcome to the Serif Affinity Forums, @takhoso. :)

A single-user license for any software product in the Affinity suite allows you to install it on any computer that you own or control, as long as no one else is using it for commercial purposes. So you can simply install the software on B_PC, and there is no need to uninstall it from A_PC unless you are planning to dispose of it (i.e. sell it or give it away).

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

I planed to move Affinty Desiger from A_PC to B_PC. But before to do it, I downloaded trial version of three software.

I found the product key of Affinty Design was deleted.

please check my history. Order Number: BZYQVBMRWH Dec15'19

• Staff

There is no order for the software on the Affinity Store under your email address. (only 2 trials and a claim of free content)

That is the Affinity Store order number of a complimentary template "Iconic Graphic and Logo" , claimed from the Welcome screen inside a purchased copy of the Affinity Designer software.

Can I assume you bought the software from the Microsoft Store? if so there is no product key, as your software is meant to be downloaded from the Microsoft store. If so you should download from the Microsoft store onto B_PC

If you did not use the Microsoft store, then did you perhaps use a different email address to buy the software? (There is no other account under your name with a different email)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Just log onto the Microsoft store on B_PC using the same account as you used to buy Affinity on A_PC and it will be there to download in your programs

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon