You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Still Click to create a new node on curve is broken.

Thank you Affinity team for the update. I reported this before in Beta, Forum, But in this version 1.8.2 still Click to create a new node on curve does not work when using Wacom pen (I have to right click to create a node). It works with a mouse.

Windows 10

Wacom Intuos Pro Medium

Regards,

Thank goodness, I'm not crazy. I'm having the same issues.

In addition to this, its almost impossible to change a node type while drawing with the pen tool. For example, when you wish to follow up a curve with a straight line, you click on the node once to swap it to a point. This is currently not working. You also cannot double click to terminate your current curve, and start a new one. I am using a Wacom Cintiq 24QHD.

With how my workflow is, this bug is a pretty annoying one. I hope its something the team can resolve soon.

1 hour ago, Pockenfresse said:

Same here. Pretty anyoing and interrups my workflow when I always have to switch to the mouse. Same Tablet, Same OS.

For me, I don't like to switch to the mouse when I'm using the pen. I can't continue my work because of it and it should be fixed.

• Staff

Hi hashms0a,

This is something we're aware of and is being caused by the change to Windows Ink. In the meantime if you go to Preferences > Tools you can uncheck 'Use Windows Ink for tablet input'. Once that is unchecked it will revert to using WinTab which was used in 1.7.3 - that should allow you to avoid these issues for the time being.