Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Murfee

Crash when typing number to jump to page

Recommended Posts

Hi

This bug seems fine for me in 1.7.3 but in the latest beta it is back with a vengeance, it crashes as soon as I click in the page number box

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2020 at 5:38 PM, Murfee said:

This bug seems fine for me in 1.7.3 but in the latest beta it is back with a vengeance, it crashes as soon as I click in the page number box

 

This seems ok in beta 549, I can't see any fix in the release notes so perhaps it was one of the other fixes that has solved the problem. Thanks for making my life easier 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2020 at 9:34 AM, Murfee said:

This seems ok in beta 549, I can't see any fix in the release notes so perhaps it was one of the other fixes that has solved the problem. Thanks for making my life easier 😀

The bug is back in 556 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you still on MacOS 10.12? The report I was referring too in my answer in the other thread is not resolved, so I'm surprised this got fixed at some point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Jon P said:

Are you still on MacOS 10.12? The report I was referring too in my answer in the other thread is not resolved, so I'm surprised this got fixed at some point

Yes no change in the OS, it is a weird bug. There were no references of a fix for 549 but it didn't happen in that version. This time in 556 it is doing it on blank pages. If I create a new document with 30 pages...then try typing in the box, beach ball then crash. 

I think that there might be some other influences from elsewhere in the app that triggers it...or it's only every other version 😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note the Annual Company Closure section in the Terms of Use. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.