You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Business Card Design Template - Affinity Designer Tutorial

Youtube LinkBusiness Card Design Template - Affinity Designer Tutorial

This tutorial shows the making of "Advance Business Card Design Template" using "Affinity Designer" using 14 Artboards for 7 different sizes of a business card (sizes mentioned below). you will also learn to create a logo and advance pattern creation using symbols. Template download link below.

Business Card Sizes (used in this tutorial) :
1. Europe – 85 x 55 mm
2. Folded – 89 x 110 mm
3. Long – 91 x 55 mm
4. Mini – 85 x 35 mm
5. Modern – 91×55 mm
6. Square – 64 x 64 mm
7. Standard – 89 x 51 mm

Template Download Link: https://www.elathi.com/product/advanced-business-card-template/

Featured Image

Folded - 89 x 110 mm

Long - 91 x 55 mm

Mini - 85 x 35 mm

Modern - 91x55 mm

Square - 64 x 64 mm

Standard - 89 x 51 mm

Europe - 85 x 55 mm

9 hours ago, SamSteele said:

Video is fuzzy and moves too fast to be helpful. Not sure what you are promoting: your techniques or your templates. Nice music though.

hi @SamSteele, I believe the intention of this video is to show the main process gone through in making of business card template using "Affinity Publisher". This video was around 1 hour in length so I speeded up the video. maybe on my upcoming videos, I'll improve it. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 12/27/2019 at 2:22 AM, Anand Kumar said:

hi @SamSteele, I believe the intention of this video is to show the main process gone through in making of business card template using "Affinity Publisher". This video was around 1 hour in length so I speeded up the video. maybe on my upcoming videos, I'll improve it. :)

Hi Anand,

The process looks very interesting but it would have been a lot more helpful to have you talk through the process or even write instructions over the video. You can still edit out parts to reduce the time frame and/or speed up some parts of the video that don't require much attention. Perhaps you can break down the video into a few parts as well.