ChrisSmere

Wien / Vienna - retro style Stadtbahn (city railway) and U-Bahn (metro) maps from the 1970s - transit diagram

Hey!

I do transit maps and diagrams for in my spare time.

Made them a while ago but now I think it's about right to show it to you :-)

This one is a transit diagram inspired by from the era transit diagrams used be around in Wien (Vienna). This schematic shows the Stadtbahn lines G, DG, GD, W in 1975. Before the U-Bahn sections opened.

stadtbahn75.thumb.png.e372eced74d91d635657017fff77b157.png

This one is a transit diagram inspired by from the era transit diagrams used be around in Vienna. This schematic shows the remaining Stadtbahn lines G, GD, W and the then new two U-bahn lines U1, U4 in 1978.

stadtbahn78.thumb.png.15031927efce9171f04c7c61cb85d1c8.png

Any feedback is appreciated!

PS: If you like maps you might also have a look at this community!
PPS: Want to know more about me and my ways? Head over to an Affinity Spotlight article about me and my maps!
PPPS: Do you love public transit and transit maps too? Then have a look at my home-made collection of transit maps under www.instagram.com/transitdiagrams or www.twitter.com/chrissmere

PPPPS: Other works than transit maps can be found here www.behance.net/chrissmere