Jump to content


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. TLDR: When exporting to TGA(Targa) format UpperRight and LowerRight corners have their Red and Blue channels swapped. Steps to reproduce: 1) Create any document. 2) Place in UpperRight or LowerRight corner object with color that has different Red and Blue channels. eg. R:125 G:00 B:00 3) Export image as TGA(Targa) 4) Load exported TGA image to AffinityDesigner. Actual result: One pixel in both right corners has Red and Blue components swapped. If we saved this color in one of corners: (R:125 G:00 B:00) the loaded pixel in that corner will be: (R:00 G:00 B:125) Expected result: components are not swapped during export. Especialy useful if you are writing TGA loaders/converters and you are expecting that data you are loading is correct... Additional info: I have not experienced any problems with Green or Alpha chanel so it seems to be affecting only Red and Blue.' Export size seems to not have affect it's always one pixel from both corners. It's not loading problem. After checking TGA files with Hex editors and checking values stored inside the incorrect values are saved during export. Files to reproduce and screenshots are attatched: 2 .afdesign files with sources that can be used to export check source files. 3 Exported TGA images where inproper behaviour can be spotted 3 Screenshots from symetric gradient presenting incorrect data after export. 4x4.tga TGABug.afdesign 4x4GreenEdition.tga TGAGradientBug.afdesign TGAGradientBugBig.tga
  2. Lorthiz

    [AD] Timelapse Illustration

    @Cealcrest First thing I did was to create pattern. One stroke and then power duplicated it. I think at first I just put pattern under path I wanted to mask to but I ended loosing coloring oportunieties for fast receloring it. Then I just used paths as masks. Here is the gif https://drive.google.com/open?id=1l5TsGRSK66WYstxAXcApZ_LkQPUs_1yi Also bonus version that was made thanks to this method
  3. I'm not good at writing so just enjoy the art and video One thing though from around first minute I changed the stroke width and pressure for whole picture. My file got corrupted somehow and it changes later around 1:25. When I try to move in history back and forward around that time it is crashesh AD after a while. If someone from devs would be willing to take a look at the file in search of bugs/errors for the future just send me a message I will share the source file. Full size: http://fav.me/dbx4a8a Timelapse video:
  4. Thanks for reply. I know about it. But after importing palete with 10 or more colors that are named after their purpose re-adding them might be tedious. This option would be a life/time saver. :) @MEB Should I add it in a bug section?
  5. In help I found this: To convert an existing colour swatch into a global colour: In the Swatches panel, choose a Document palette from the pop-up menu. -click a displayed swatch and select Make Global. But I can't find this option anywhere. Is it implemented? Also is there a way to merge color paletes? Or import palete so it would instantly be made of global colors? Also when selecting color from PANTONE color paletes its instantly added to a document palette as global color with spot. Can users make paletes to work the same way or is it just hardcoded? ;P Also I have to say. Color paletes, global colors they work great even now, but they need a little polish in my opinion. They need a little more manipulation options. Should I add it to requests or meaby it's planned somewhere along the way? :)
  6. I was thinking about making pretty big library of colours based on characters I want to vectorize. Let's say I have color paletes for 20 characters with around 10 colors each. When I know I will only need two characters paletes it would be nice to be able to add/group colors and display only selected tags/groups of colors. It would be a lot easier to maintain than importing every time additional paletes for new characters. Quick filtering by name is amazing but I can only limit myself to one character by adding name at the beginning of each color but it also increases the complexity of corour names themselves.

Important Information

These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.