You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Right clicking on a layer then selecting delete it isn't working for me

Nor is using the the backspace key with the layer selected.  Dragging the layer to the waste bin icon at the bottom of the layer palette works as expected but it would be handy to have some visual confirmation that you have dragged the layer to the right place.

Amazing software, can't wait for the release.

AF Photo Beta 1.2.1

OSX 10.10.4

Hmmm, in the past, I would simply click on the layer to select it then click on the trashcan to delete it.  But now, doing that, as well as the 2 options mentioned by stevenj results in the lowest unlocked layer being deleted.  Not what was expected or desired.  Is this a new bug? 

Just checked Designer beta.  It still works as expected.

@MEB yesterday, before I posted, I tried resetting Photo by starting it with the CTRL key held down but it persisted.  Today I reset everything 'manually' using the options in Pref->Misc and restarted OS X and it seems to have resolved it.  Sorry if it was a false alarm but...

@LilleG I don't know if this is related to your issue but I seem to be able to edit and delete layers regardless of whether they are locked or not.  It might just be me though, I'm starting to doubt myself.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.